Is Nutritional Counseling right for you?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking to:
- Discover the customized food and lifestyle recommendations that are the best fit for your unique body, genetics, health status, and preferences.
- Address the root imbalances that have resulted in the myriad symptoms and health complaints you struggle with.
- Learn how you can bring your healing journey into your own home and your own kitchen, so that you can be supporting your health with the choices you make daily.
- Navigate the various recommendations that you’ve received from your doctors and healthcare practitioners, so that you feel empowered in your choices.
- Be supported by a practitioner that can help you through the dietary and lifestyle change process with support and accountability, to create healthy lifestyle habits that work with your real life!
With individual counseling, we’ll work together one-to-one to investigate your specific health situation. These individual sessions are all about YOU. We’ll identify your path to optimizing your body systems based on a thorough discovery of your health history, past and current food choices + patterns, diagnostic lab tests (if applicable), and more. Here our goal is to dive deeper — we’ll discuss your career, relationships, creativity, stress, sleep — as it relates to your goals. I believe we are nourished through many channels — both on our plates and off.
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all diet. You’re a YOU-nique individual, and we’ll define the best dietary and lifestyle strategies for YOU. In each session, we’ll dive into the highest priorities with a focus on creating specific action steps and goals that you choose to implement. I will be there to support you each step of the way.
Some of what you may receive includes resources, handouts, recipes, samples, superfood, supplement, and herb recommendations. We may choose to utilize diagnostic labs to discover more about how your internal systems are functioning. I am committed to being your partner and personal health investigator.
Individual counseling sessions are available by phone, Skype, or in office. We begin with a Premier Consultation to review all of your health history and get to know you at a deeper level. This allows us to make the most of the first session and make clear recommendations for your treatment plan and next steps of action.